Tour Your Holiday
We’ve run small group adventure holidays since 2006. We are passionate about what we do and we love to travel. Our experience and knowledge make us one of the most trusted tour operators in Armenia.
We believe that our team of adventure travel experts is the best in the business, from our guides and marketing teams, to our customer support service. We want to share some of our passion for adventure travel with you.
Touring-HOLIDAY offer a wide selection of activities and adventure tours including walking and trekking tours, cycling holidays, photography tours, caving, one day adventures, short breaks, Jewish heritage, local cuisine holiday and much more…
- Thank you so much for the amazing experience. We found the whole experience extremely positive with the driver and the guide 100% accommodating to our needs. The bus was very comfortable and we had lots of fun traveling out to the winery.
Ryan Lewis(UAE 2015)
- Dear Arpi, I wanted to say big thank you for organising my one day trip in Armenia with Vrezh. It went just perfect. Vrezh is a great guide and was fantastic company during the long whole day. His perfect english and russian made our trip so easy - I didn't get a chance to be bored even for a minute. Vrezh showed me many mystical places and explained their history. He told me many facts about Armenia - about the past and modern times. The weather was not the easiest one - we got caught high in a mountains by storm, but Vrezh never let me feel unsafe when driving- despite poor road conditions. He turned out to be a great driver - careful and patient. And the best is that he was happy to modify our original plan to include also the Sanavank monasteries on our road what we made finally at the last sunny moment of the day before sun went down behind mountains. What a lovely remarkable day! I will never forget it. Thank you Arpi for helping my dream happened - and please pass my best greetings to Vrezh. Next time I come to beautiful Armenia - no doubts I will be traveling with you guys!
Piotr Kalbarczyk (Poland 2015)
- This was a well-planned tour. Our guide provided us with good information about the sights and helped us to understand current conditions in Armenia. We enjoyed the trip to Tatev monastery over the aerial tram with great views. The final stop at Noravank was a perfect ending. Recommend highly.
Susan Krug- Gourley(USA)
- Before the trip, they responded to my emails promptly, consistently had my interests at heart. Arpi gave me great culinary advice, ensuring to enjoy local dishes. My guide helped make my visit to Armenia and Georgia memorable. He is able to combine professionalism with wit, good humor and charm.
- Vrezh is a very good ambassador for his country and he consistently gave us more than we expected. Thank you for a memorable in Armenia!!
Tim and Lesley (South Africa)
- My Tour with Vrezh was absolutely excellent. Vrezh knows fluent English and managed to create my tour exactly for my wishes. Vrezh knows very well the routes and trails in all Armenia along with the best places to eat and great accommodation. Vrezh brings the trip a young atmosphere and very convenient transportation .Because of him ,the introduction of Armenia was in the most authentic way. The trip with Vrezh was an event I will never forget in my life. Thank you Vrezh and thank you- Adventure Armenia.
Noam Livni (Israel)
- The trip was amazing.The tour was very well planned, I was able to experience a great deal of Armenia's history, culture, religion by walking and driving through beautiful landscape! The best way to discover the wonders of Armenia is to get into a tour, specially by local Armenian who will take the extra step to show you things beyond an ordinary tour. My tour guide was young, very energetic, communicative and most important of all had extensive knowledge that made it all worth saying I truly recommend it
Roberto Martini (Brazil)
- In the knowledge of my interests and objectives, Vrezh went out of his way to make the tour a great success. He arranged things that I could only have dreamed of. Vrezh was eager to give me the opportunity to experience to the full, whether planned or unplanned, such as when a winemaker at Areni motioned us to visit his winery and vineyard. I also appreciated the absence of pressure or even suggestion from Vrezh to tip - that can really take the edge off an otherwise great experience.
Robert Halligan (Australia)
- Vrezh is the outstanding guide you would like to have on every tour. He is flexible, friendly, responsible and responsive. He knowns Armenia very well and he is very careful driver which makes a trip safe even the road condition is sometimes below standard. He tries everything to make your trip to Armenia to be the unforgettable experience. Thank you, Vrezh, you deserve all stars for your services.
Lukas Hemek (Czech Republic)
- The "Local Cuisine" tour was certainly a memorable experience. Vahe's local knowledge and humble personality were truly appreciated. He was very flexible and willing to share what Armenia had to offer. This included a day trip in a Russian jeep to visit a farm village which was truly amazing!! They were also able to coordinate a later visit to Georgia!! Thanks to staff for superb service and hospitality...!!
Ryan Adorno (Puerto Rico)
- Vrezh is a particularly good guide if you are looking for a bespoke tour. He will endeavour to find whatever you are looking for even if it is exceedingly unusual as was the case for us. We wanted to visit a school in Gyumrie which was twinned with our local school. We had no idea where it was. He found it for us and then went in and asked if we could look round, we were welcomed and given coffee and took lots of photos! He always has ideas of good places to see and is very helpful.
Liza Stanton (UK)
+(374) 93 744 226