is a team of professionals to provide activity holidays in Armenia, Georgia and Karabakh. On our site you will be able to choose from an extensive range of outdoor activities and holiday travel to suit your needs. We offer a wide selection of activities and adventure tours including hiking and trekking tours, Mt Biking tours, cultural tours, photography tours, caving tours, one day tour,short breaks, Jewish Heritage, Food and dining and much more…
Explore Armenia, Georgia and Karabakh
- Great tour! it was easy going, well mannered, pleasant. He is willing to adjust the tour program on the fly to accommodate your requests or wishes. He truly loves his country and it makes the tour extra special! Thank you!
Eugene Gorodetsky (Canada)
- Vrezh is a very good ambassador for his country and he consistently gave us more than we expected. Thank you for a memorable in Armenia!!
Tim and Lesley (South Africa)
- My Tour with Vrezh was absolutely excellent. Vrezh knows fluent English and managed to create my tour exactly for my wishes. Vrezh knows very well the routes and trails in all Armenia along with the best places to eat and great accommodation. Vrezh brings the trip a young atmosphere and very convenient transportation .Because of him ,the introduction of Armenia was in the most authentic way. The trip with Vrezh was an event I will never forget in my life. Thank you Vrezh and thank you- Adventure Armenia.
Noam Livni (Israel)
- The trip was amazing.The tour was very well planned, I was able to experience a great deal of Armenia's history, culture, religion by walking and driving through beautiful landscape! The best way to discover the wonders of Armenia is to get into a tour, specially by local Armenian who will take the extra step to show you things beyond an ordinary tour. My tour guide was young, very energetic, communicative and most important of all had extensive knowledge that made it all worth saying I truly recommend it
Roberto Martini (Brazil)
- In the knowledge of my interests and objectives, Vrezh went out of his way to make the tour a great success. He arranged things that I could only have dreamed of. Vrezh was eager to give me the opportunity to experience to the full, whether planned or unplanned, such as when a winemaker at Areni motioned us to visit his winery and vineyard. I also appreciated the absence of pressure or even suggestion from Vrezh to tip - that can really take the edge off an otherwise great experience.
Robert Halligan (Australia)
- Vrezh is the outstanding guide you would like to have on every tour. He is flexible, friendly, responsible and responsive. He knowns Armenia very well and he is very careful driver which makes a trip safe even the road condition is sometimes below standard. He tries everything to make your trip to Armenia to be the unforgettable experience. Thank you, Vrezh, you deserve all stars for your services.
Lukas Hemek (Czech Republic)
- The "Best of Armenia" tour was certainly a memorable experience. Vrezh local knowledge and humble personality were truly appreciated. He was very flexible and willing to share what Armenia had to offer. This included a day trip in a Russian jeep to visit a farm village which was truly amazing!! He was also able to coordinate a later visit to Georgia!! Thanks to Vrezh for his superb service and hospitality...!!
Ryan Adorno (Puerto Rico)
- Vrezh is a particularly good guide if you are looking for a bespoke tour. He will endeavour to find whatever you are looking for even if it is exceedingly unusual as was the case for us. We wanted to visit a school in Gyumrie which was twinned with our local school. We had no idea where it was. He found it for us and then went in and asked if we could look round, we were welcomed and given coffee and took lots of photos! He always has ideas of good places to see and is very helpful.
Liza Stanton (UK)